Rates & Info
View our rates, terms and conditions, indemnity
Durban (Airport King Shaka Int.)
|240||210||210||210||210||210||210||210||210||Wild Coast Sun|
- FARES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
- ADVANCE BOOKINGS AND PRE-PAYMENTS ESSENTIAL / NO REFUNDS
- PASSENGERS TO BE AT STOPS 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE TIME
- PLEASE ENSURE TO LAND AT LEAST 1½ HOURS BEFORE OUR DEPARTURE TIME FROM THE AIRPORT
- AND GIVE YOURSELF AT LEAST 1½ HOURS FROM ARRIVING BY BUS TO YOUR FLIGHT
Online Tickets Available
Tickets are also available at Computicket
Please follow the following instructions to book through computicket
- Click on Computicket Link (Computicket)
- Register on the top center of the computicket website
- After registering please log in to Computicket and click on the travel tab and then click on the Bus Tickets
- Please choose Durban Airport as your departure point when traveling from King Shaka Int Airport and Durban Station as your departure point when traveling from the Durban Bus Station.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – CHANGES TO BOOKED RESERVATIONS:
Tickets that are cancelled shall not be refunded, but provided that same is done at least 24 hours prior to a departure time, an alternative booking (“the re-booking”) may be done for the next available seat on the same route and for the same passenger as the initial ticket. If such a re-booking is not done within the aforesaid 24 hour period no re-booking may be made. No more than one re-booking will be allowed per ticket issued. Any increase in the cost /price of the ticket will be for the account of the passenger, payable immediately on making the re-booking. Any request for a re-booking must be accompanied by the original ticket. The reservations agency and/or Margate Coaches may at their own discretion, levy an administrative fee for a re-booking. Re-bookings may be made at Margate Coaches offices or at the authorized agency where the ticket was bought originally.
IN ALL MATTERS TO ACCOMMODATION, SIGHTSEEING, TRANSPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT, WHETHER BY ANY AIRCRAFT, RAILROAD, MINIBUS, SHIP, BOAT OR ANY OTHER MEANS, WE HOLD OURSELVES FREE FROM RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DELAY, LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGE FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER. Margate Mini Coach does not provide general insurance cover for it’s passengers, their property or luggage, all passengers should ensure that they are adequately insured.