- In light of the recent outbreak of COVID-19 worldwide, Margate Mini Coach / Margate Coach would like to assure our passengers that we take our passengers health and safety very seriously.
- As COVID-19 passes 100 cases in South Africa we would like to advise our passengers should you not need to travel to rather postpone travel arrangements until further notice. Should you feel the need to postpone your travel and put your tickets on credit, you may contact us via our social media pages, email, live chat and +27 39 312 1406.
- Please be aware passengers not making contact with us and coming up as a no show will not be eligible for postponement, credit or refund.
- We urge all passengers with bookings travelling from Italy, Iran, South Korea, Spain, Germany, the United States of America, the United Kingdom and China to make contact with us to postpone their travel until further notice.
- We have increased our fleet cleaning efforts which includes a strict disinfection before the vehicle departs from the depot and the airport. During this time, we urge our passengers to take necessary precautions to aid in preventative measures of contracting COVID-19 whilst travelling.
Our trading hours are:
- Monday-Friday 08:30-16:30
- Saturday's 08:30-12:00
- Closed on Sunday's and public holidays.
- 24 December and 31 December 08:30-13:00
Selected services have free unlimited WiFi on board, keep a lookout for the free unlimited WiFi on board stickers.
We offer up to five minutes waiting time for paid passengers departing from Durban Airport that have notified us about a delayed flight.
Bookings are available online click here to book now, through our reservation line on +27 39 312 1406, Pick n Pay Nationwide, Shoprite Nationwide, Checkers Nationwide, selected agents along the South Coast and at any Greyhound store nationwide.
Unfortunately not, one would need to provide their own.
Should you fail to check in within the allocated time prior to scheduled departure or board at the stipulated time, you will be regarded as a no-show and will forfeit your seat as well as the fare that is allocated to that leg of your reservation. A no-show is not entitled to a refund for the value of the service missed.
All Margate Coach / Margate Mini Coach tickets are strictly nominative and non-transferable between persons. This means that it isn’t possible to change or modify the name on a ticket.
If you cannot locate the bus or driver, call us on +27 39 312 1406 for assistance.
Unless you are in possession of a medical certificate stating that you are fit to travel, you are advised not to make a booking and board any any of our coaches.
Kindly call our reservation line on +27 39 312 1406 to make the booking manually.
The passengers name, surname, contact number and emergency contact number.
Once you have collected your luggage, look for Standard Bank. Take the Standard Bank exit on your left and the Public Transport Area is on your right. Map For Reference
We do not work on a refund basis but can keep your ticket on credit for two months provided the cancellation is not less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. For emergency cancellations i.e the passenger has fallen ill or a family member has passed away and the passenger is no longer able to travel will need to be accompanied by a letter of admission to hospital or a death certificate.
15 minutes prior to departure time.
Eating, drinking, smoking and the use of drugs is prohibited when boarding the coach, including electronic cigarettes.
No clients will be contacted on the day of travel.